Sunday, July 3, 2011

Who's your Daddy??!!!

Hi all!!

I guess I forgot one important thing...  I know it takes two to TANGO!!  heehee  Several of you have asked who's the daddy??  Who's the daddy??  Who's the daddy??

We partnered with Canine Companions for Independence (CCI).  After many discussions with Dr. Ruth at CCI we decided to use Camden, a large handsome yellow lab.  Then we decided to add a splash of Desi, a gorgeous red golden retriever.  Believe me...Bella wasn't complaining!!!!

Looking at the puppies right now... I'd have to guess that Camden is the daddy of all the puppies.  I don't see any fuzziness in the pups.

So here's a couple of pictures of Camden...  The pictures below were taken he was still being puppy raised...
 


This is Desi...I added it because I love this picture... But I highly doubt any
of the pups were sired by him...




No comments:

Post a Comment